We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Coil Spring Testing Machines, Digital, Hand Operated and our set up is situated in Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
- • The machine is table mounted, digital & hand operated.
- • Load measurement by load cell & displacement by rotary encoder. LCD display on DAS panel for Load & Displacement.
- •Standard load resolution is with 10,000 counts. Finer resolution (Optional) with 20,000 counts can also be offered at extra cost. Standard displacement resolution is 0.01 mm.
- • Vertical day light is 300 mm.
- • Tension Shackles & Compression plates are provided for Tension & Compression springs.
- • It is possible to use a number of load cells, say two or three, to cover much wider range of load, to suit the application.
- • Cost of one load cell is included in the price, but additional load cell will be at extra cost.
- • Various Models - Maximum Capacity from 100 N to 2000 N.
- • Loading accuracy well within ±1%, conforms to IS:1828 / BS:1610.
Technical Specification for Coil Spring ( Hand Operated ) Testing Machines
|Operation||Hand operated - Manually|
|Capacities||50N, 500N, 1000N, 2000N Maximum|
|Load Measurement||By Load Cell|
|Displacement||By Rotary Encoder|
|Resolution||10000 Counts for Maximum Load 0.2 N - For 2000 N Load Cell|
|Display For Load & Displacement||LCD Display|
|Resolution of Displacement||0.01 mm|
|Vertical day light||300 mm|
|Load Accuracy||±1% From 4% to 100% Load Cell Capacity|
|Tension Shackles Provided||For Tension Springs|
|Compression Plate Provided||For compression Springs|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H)||500 x 400 x 1100 mm Approx|