We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of End Quench Test Apparatus and our set up is situated in Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
- • This apparatus is useful for determining the hardenability of steels by End Quench Test.
- • The test consists of heating a standard size specimen to a given temperature for a specific period of time, followed by a water quenching of one end under specified conditions and measuring the hardness at various points from quenched end along the length of test piece.
- • This apparatus conforms to IS : 3848 – 1981 and ASTM-A255.
- • After heating, the test specimen is kept on the specimen support, where it is automatically centered with respect to water jet.
- • The quick action valve starts impinging the water jet on the specimen end instantly.
- • The elaborate arrangement of pump, tank, pipe etc, enables to obtain desired correct water head for the nozzle.
- • The electrical controls and safety devices for pump and motor are provided and the entire apparatus is totally enclosed.
|Total length of test piece (mm)||100 ± 0.5|
|Dia of test piece (mm)
||25 + 0.5
|Inside dia of vertical water supply pipe (mm)||12.5 ± 0.5|
|Height of the free water jet (without test piece in position) (mm)||65 ± 10|
|Distance from Tip of nozzle to the bottom of test piece (mm)||12.5 ± 0.5|
|Power supply||1 Ph, 230V, 50 Hz AC|
|Overall dimension (approx) (mm)||375 (L) x 285 (B) x 650 (H)|
|Net weight (approx) (Kg)||35|
Fine Spavy Associates & Engineers Pvt. Ltd. (Unit - I)