We are Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Micro Vickers Hardness Testers and our set up is situated in Sangli, Maharashtra, India.
- • Suitable for finish components like thin sheets, fine wires, etc. Watch parts like springs, pivot bearings, gears, cutting edge of Razor blades, drills, file teeth, etc. Metallic foils, surgical needles, pen points & so on.
- • To determine hardness on - surface coatings (like electroplating, etc.), extremely thin case hardened parts, anodized castings of alluminium, shot blasted or rolled faces, etc.
- • A range of test loads can be used to suit particular application. Test loads from 10 grams to 1000 grams.
- • Magnifications - 125X, 250X & 625X available.
- • X-Y stage is provided with least count of 0.01mm, which can move the job as per the requirements.
- • A precision Diamond Indentor (136° pyramid) is used to make sharp indentations on the specimens / samples.
- • Maximum Test height x Throat : 115 x 70 mm.
- • Load accuracy well within ± 1% of nominal load value. Machine conforms to IS:1754.
- • Computerized model is available .Computerized model has built in CCD and suitable advanced software. Hardness will be displayed on computer monitor automatically. Results printout can be taken.
- • Extra (Optional) accessories like – Knoop Indentor, Knoop test block, Precision vice, Thin specimen holding device, V-shape anvil, Vertical & Horizontal fine specimen holding device, Rotary table, etc. are available.
Technical Specification for Micro Vickers Hardness Testers
|Maximum Test Height||115 mm|
|Throat of Machines||70 mm|
|Test Loads||10, 25, 50, 100 gms. & 200 to 1000 gms. in steps of 100 gms.|
|Load Accuracy||± 1% of nominal load value|
|Type of Indentor||Micro Vickers Diamond Indentor (136° Pyramid)|
a) Objective Magnification
b) Eyepiece Magnification
c) Total Magnification
|10X, 20X and 50X selectable
125X, 250X and 625X
|Max. Diagonal Measurement (Field of view)||with 10X Objective - 1 mm
with 20X Objective - 0.5 mm
with 50X Objective - 0.2 mm
|Least count of Measurement||with 10X Objective - 0.001 mm
with 20X Objective - 0.0005 mm
with 50X Objective - 0.0002 mm
|X-Y Stage -
a) Size of table top
b) Max. travel XX & YY axis
c) Least count of Measurement
100 mm x 100 mm
50 mm each
|Vertical Positioning of sample||By raising and lowering of main screw with handwheel. Additional knob provided for fine focusing.|
|Application of test load||By a two position hand operated lever.|
|Removal of test load||Automatic|
|Power Supply||Single Phase, 230 V, 50 Hz, AC|
|Weight of Machine (Net)||110 kg. (Approx)|
|Overall Dimensions of machine||500 L x 500 W x 1450 H (mm) (Approx). (with machine stand)|
Standard Accessories Supplied with the Machines
|X-Y Stage||1 No.|
|Diamond indentor (136° Pyramid)||1 No.|
|Objective lenses - 10 X
- 20 X
- 50 X
| 1 No.
|Standard Test Block (HV-1)||1 No.|
|Legs for level adjustment||3 No.|
|Set of tools||1 set|
|Hardness calculation table||1 copy|
|Instruction manual||1 No.|
|Machine stand||1 No.|
• Knoop Indentor.
• Knoop hardness test block (HK).
• Precision Vice - Max. Opening 100 mm
• Thin specimen holding device 0.4 to 3 mm.
• ‘V’ shape Anvil - For measuring cylindrical Surfaces.
• Vertical fine specimen holding device for holding 0.5 to 4 mm Round samples for measurement on cross section.
• Horizontal Fine specimen holding device - For holding fine Round specimen dia - 0.5 to 4 mm.
• Rotary table - To be used with precision Vice Dia. 90 mm, graduation at 5°